Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I got chalk on the key board

Baty and I did legs and abs today but then I went rock climbing so I got arms and shoulders in too! I climbed with Stephanie. I like her. I think if now were two years ago and we were both her age, we would be good buds. I climbed two 5.9s and two 5.10s. There were two camo tape routes that I was working on in the cave before finals and I just couldn't get myself over the lip then, but today I got both on my first try! I mantled twice in a row and successfully utilized a heel hook. I was pretty proud of myself and am now oh so excited. I must confess that I did fall once toward the top out. Craggies are heading to the hill country to outdoor climb on Saturday. I'll be spinning in GRW 266 though for "that dirty bird" as Kyle Baily would call it. So my awesomely large trunked jetta wont be toting their bouldering pads.

I have an interview @ 2:00pm Monday with Garland ISD in NE Dallas suburbia.
And I got a job offer today from Spring ISD N Houston, but I don't think I'm going to take it. That might be a regretful move. I wish they would ask me later. But that's just how it goes. Prayer.

No comments: