Thursday, September 1, 2011

Questioning My Questions

I reread my post: http://heatherpaiges.blogspot.com/2011/06/provocation-of-thought-during-prayer.html today. From where does this sense of entitlement spring? How is it that I expect a perfect life? How is it that when anything goes "wrong," I am tempted to think God is not good and I question His motives or abilities? Why? Who said I should have anything good in my life? Do I deserve it? Certainly not. His blessings of health and material needs and relationships aside, His grace is sufficient for me and I am thankful even when my circumstances seem short of perfect.

2 comments:

Sam Oracle said...

WORD

Heather Paige said...

Oracle,
Thank you for both of you messages. I am sorry I didn't reply earlier. You encouraged me greatly. :)

Heather