Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fancy Little Smoothie

I just made the fanciest little health nut smoothie I've ever encountered: blueberries, strawberries, spinach leaves, 1/2 nectarine, banana, yogurt, 1 raw egg yolk, and a bit of milk.

I threw the leftover egg white into the skillet with a second egg to supplement my breakfast.

My midwife told me that to eat more protein. My belly is measuring at 31 wks even though I'm a 34 wks. They recommended an ultrasound to see what's going on- it could be a number of things. The one thing I can do is eat more calories. So here I go.

3 comments:

Heather Paige said...

On second thought. I am not supposed to eat raw egg when pregnant. I'll wait 5 more weeks to drink that smoothie again.

and Guinness.

Sabasue said...

have you tried Kefir in your smoothies? Its Life Changing, haha!

Heather Paige said...

I have not heard of Kefir. What is it??