Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FFH song "It's a Good Day"

How ever long our feet have walked on this world, we have all lived long enough to know that sometimes life will go our way and other times it wont.
But still I have this joy inside of me. With each new dawn I do believe to say,

"Hey it'a a good day even if things aren't going my way. Jesus is Lord and I am saved so, hey it's a good day."

Circumstance and situations change. You know life can turn on a dime. But there's a constant hope and peace that I have come to find. And it's all because of who God is. And that He is alive and I am His.

So, Hey it's a good day. Even if things aren't going my way. Jesus is Lord and I am saved so hey it's a good day.

We are all as happy as we make ou minds up to be. And I have just decided that nothing's gonna take this joy from me!

Hey- It's a good day.

No comments: