Monday, December 5, 2011

He :)ed

Blue Eye's eyes are still blue. I half expect them to turn Brown in the next few months because his eyes have not yet fully developed.  He did, however, pass one development milestone last week! He smiled a joyful little smile!  Here he is :)ing, but he also :Ds big open mouthed smiles that I just cant catch on camera. When I do, I'll post it because it is just too cute. 
When your child makes eye contact with you then smiles at you, it is such an amazing feeling!  Oh I was made for this. 

We are so blessed to have such a happy baby. Even before he smiled, he was generally content and bright eyed.  His face did a few times form an expression much like a smile. My guess is that the smiling muscles were already in place but the feeling of emotions such as joy had not yet set in. Now they have, undoubtably. Man, we love this kid.

No comments: