Sunday, December 7, 2008

Life goes by one step at a time. Is my left foot in the right spot? Yes. It is. Where do I put my right one in June?

What am I doing? What could I be doing? There are so many options and I feel like I am choosing the path of less excitement. Not of the least excitement, because I don't think that any teacher could ever say that. But I want to travel. Why am I not teacher in Denver? Why am I not in Africa? Why am I not in England? Why am I not a tour guide or something so that I could travel? I'm a going-on-23 single woman living in the suburbs of the same state that I have almost always lived in. Don't get me wrong, I love Texas. And if I go, I doubt I wont be back. But I have wanted to go for a long time. Is now the time or do I ignore it. If I ignore it, how long will I regret it? If I grant it heed, then where do I start?
Decision. Prayer.

1 comment:

Heather Paige said...

Well Heather, I'll tell you where you will be in June. You will be getting married and moving to Maine, a part of the world where you have always wanted to live and where there are many adventures to be had.

Love,
Your May Self